General terms and conditions of cirrus7 computing
– for consumers –
All services provided to the customer by the online shop are exclusively based on the following General Terms and Conditions. Deviating regulations are only valid if they have been individually agreed upon between the online shop and the customer.
- Conclusion of Contract
- The offers of the online shop on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the online shop.
- By ordering the desired goods on the Internet, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
- The online shop confirms receipt of the order immediately, at the latest 48h after receipt of the order. The order confirmation as well as the acceptance of an order by telephone does not constitute a legal acceptance on our part. The acceptance of the offer by us only takes place when we bring the goods for dispatch to you. You will receive a written confirmation of dispatch by e-mail within 8 working days (all public holidays in Germany excluded). However, the customer is bound to his offer for a maximum of 14 days.
- The subject of the contract is the goods ordered by the customer. With regard to the quality, the offer description applies, otherwise § 434 paragraph 1 sentence 3 BGB.
- All items are delivered “Build-To-Order”. I.e. manufactured according to your selected configuration after ordering and then shipped to you. The delivery takes place within Germany as well as in EU countries.
- The delivery time within Germany is, unless otherwise stated in the offer, a maximum of 10 working days. The delivery will therefore take place at the latest within 10 working days (Monday to Friday, all public holidays in Germany excluded) after the payment order has been issued to the remitting bank (in case of advance payment) or after the conclusion of the contract (in case of cash on delivery or purchase on account).
- For deliveries abroad, the delivery time is a maximum of 15 working days, unless otherwise stated in the offer. The delivery will therefore take place at the latest within 15 working days (Monday to Friday, all public holidays in Germany excluded) after the payment order has been issued to the remitting bank (in case of advance payment) or after the conclusion of the contract (in case of cash on delivery or purchase on account).
- If an item is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time, provided we have your address. Your legal claims remain unaffected.
- Packing and Shipping Costs
- We send, unless otherwise agreed, by DHL Paket.
- For deliveries within Germany and packaging costs we charge the shipping price stated in the offer. For each order, the shipping costs will be shown and communicated separately.
- For foreign deliveries within the EU we charge a flat rate of 19,99€.
- Payment, retention of title
- All stated prices are gross prices in Euro, which include the legal value added tax. The prices valid on the day of order apply.
- For delivery within Germany the following payment methods are possible:
Cash On Delivery:
When paying cash on delivery the customer is obliged to pay the purchase price upon delivery of the goods. For cash on delivery, DHL charges an additional cash on delivery fee of 6.30 EUR, which is to be paid by the recipient.
- External deliveries within the EU, payment is made in advance.
- The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made (reservation of ownership according to §§158, 449 BGB). The customer must inform us immediately of any enforcement measures by third parties against the goods subject to retention of title and hand over the documents necessary for intervention; this also applies to impairments of any other kind. Irrespective of this, the customer must inform the third parties in advance of the rights existing in the goods.
- If the supplementary performance is carried out by way of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the goods delivered first to us within 14 days at our expense. For this purpose you will receive a DHL returns label from us. The return of the defective goods must be carried out in accordance with the statutory provisions. We reserve the right to claim damages under the statutory conditions.
- Before carrying out remedial work, replacement deliveries or services, the customer shall remove all components, products, etc. not installed by cirrus7 computing and create backup copies of files and programs. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, data backup is the responsibility of the customer.
- Liability for Defects
The statutory liability for defects shall apply.
- Data Protection
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
- Contents and links on our pages
- The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. On becoming aware of any such infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
- Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. We can therefore assume no liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identifiable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
- Final provision
- The validity of the UN sales law is excluded, German law applies. With an order the general trading conditions of the Onlineshops are recognized.
- If the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be our registered office.